There are many tile cleaner out there, but don’t you think your tile is getting worse from time to time after using it? Yes, many of those cleaners are probably using a hard chemical substance which is why the tile is getting less pretty than before. In this case, we have your answer, the Goo Gone Grout Cleaner; this triple G is a tile cleaner which is safe when used on stone, tile, granite, and even travertine. You can remove mold, mildew, and hard water stains along with the soap scum. This product offers the solid result for your dirty, greasy, and grime ground. So if you are interested in this product, let’s see the explanation below.
Goo Gone Grout is using the similar approach to other tile cleaners. What differs Goo Gone Grout to other cleaner is its maximum strength for the toughest cleaning project. You need only a small amount of this liquid to do the cleaning which means that this product is very efficient. It also cleans the new grout line in just minutes. The other thing is that Goo Gone Grout works quite well in many tile situation. Unlike other common tile cleaners, Goo Gone Grout is especially good in many different tiles which are why you just need one type of tile cleaner to do all your job. You don’t need to buy other brands as well as using other combination for your clean tile.
The performance is exceptionally good, all you need to do just spray and walk away, then you come back after a few minutes to found that the tile is sparkling. However, there is some major drawback, the smell. The smell is not a pleasant one; it is as if the factory blend all the chemical substance into it. So be sure to open up your window and using it only in the well-ventilated room as you don’t want to have this smell all day long. Another thing about Goo Gone Grout is that the bottle design is very simple and attracting, it has the stickers in front of the glassware, and the explanation of this product is well-written on it. That’s why even the random users won’t get confused when first using this product.
Goo Gone Grout is a pretty decent tile cleaner which offers a real deal in the result, the only thing that bugging is about its smell which is not pleasant. This smell is also making us think twice to use it in the place without good ventilating. So if you have good ventilation in your house, then you can use this product as it is easy to use and the result is fantastic.
Specifications of Goo Gone Grout Cleaner
• Foaming Formula – A foaming formula that works fast and effectively to break down even the toughest grout stains caused by mildew, mold, soap scum, or hard water
• Tile Cleaner – Besides being a grout cleaner, Goo Gone Grout Cleaner is also able to clean your tiles
• Fast Acting – Simply spray onto your grout lines or dirty tiles, wait two minutes, and simply wipe away
• Citrus Power – Goo Gone Grout Cleaner features a great citrus scent for an enjoyable cleaning
• Works on Grout & Tile – Unlike most other grout/tile cleaners, Goo Gone Grout Cleaner can clean up stains on grout and tile surfaces without causing harm or damage
Pros of Goo Gone Grout Cleaner
– Powerful and effective for eliminating stains
– Fresh and pleasant aroma
– Gentle formula that doesn’t damage the grout or tile surface
– Relatively affordable
Price of Goo Gone Grout Cleaner
Check the best price for Goo Gone Grout Cleaner here!